2011年5月16日星期一

Sun full of joy 15.05.11

Hmm, lyk dis my birthday passed oredi one week,
but those say wan do card for me but i til now hvn receive it >.<
Pls be dun so slow motion la, im waiting til my neck long d~
My fossil wallets, i got no extra money bring u back :(
Next month sure wanna go get u liao!!

Yday went Zoo Negara wit few members of Nike Knight.
Sean, fat, yun, xin, shze and me.
Not bad, Myvi stil can fix us, proven we all stil can continue eat XD
Finally fulfill my dreams to visit there again :)
Found back my golden memories wit daddy.
Saw xin dare put the snake and take photo, i rmb something.
Last time when there wit daddy, i scare the monkey, even not dare take the bananas for monkey =.=
HAHAHAHA *sound proud* LOL~
Rm20 for entrance, bring us happy, it is worth enough.
We play, we sing, we laugh, we enjoyed. Right? i knew everyone is same as me =)

After back from Zoo, we went Aeon. 
Had our dinner at Bar B Q Plaza.
After tat, continue bsb time.
Although tired but fun.
Den we continue yumcha after bsb, chatting til around 12am only back home.
My sun is full of planned. 
I lyk it but money spend macam water, i dun lyk it >.<''

没有评论:

发表评论