2011年5月19日星期四

19.05.11 - Friends

Same as normally log in my blogger and check their blog.
But recently she din update, i think she busy go out til no time upload? Maybe~
Another one keep update, i und her meaning, just can say the way i care is different.
I din show out not mean i din care, im tat type who keep in silent.
Another one, she open back her blogger.
She feel guilty, is quite long i din see u drunk again. Wats wrong wit u?
Not i dowan u drinks but u shud noe ur limit, u reali indian pattern til i reali beh tahan >.<

Tonite gonna celebrate bday for rachel.
Although i feel wil weird but i promised to go because less ppl.
Text me for sharing present, celebration.
But normally wont get any call or msg.
I dun lyk the feeling u guys gave me.
Mix wit her more, i try to learn her mind, is all about peaceful.
So i just go for celebration.

Who is ur best frenz?
She answered : her XXXX
I silent not because her answer is because last time she wil be the one but after many thing happen around us, she cant stay for my best frenz and of course i also not her best frenz.
I got two gang frenz, one is nike knight and another one is anne them.
But who is the one who can share my everything?
I found no one.
Last time when i emo, i stil can find ppl for chat.
But now, wil hide inside or maybe talk to someone if got the someone come ask me.
Happiness can share to anyone, but sadness? ... ...
She asked me before, mfg and crazy gang all gone, den how long nike knight can hold on?
I got no answer. 
Mfg and crazy gang - Is my prob? the way i treat them wrong?
Can any nike knight members told me our group wil keep go on?
Luckily i still got them, those who owayz bully me, u noe im saying u? HAHA

3 条评论:

  1. 怪咖在這﹐我就是不需要你跟我分享開心的﹐我要知道的是你傷心的事﹐這才能讓我更靠近,不能告訴你nike knight 的限期﹐但﹐跟你擔保﹐會儘量到永久﹐即使group散了﹐那又如何﹐我們還在﹐我絕對不會和你散啦~哈哈哈..放心﹐除非你自己辭職不幫我擦汗了...知道嗎??

    回复删除
  2. 一直走到最后~~
    Siapa tu she and the another one and another one?

    回复删除