2011年5月25日星期三

emo? trouble? painful?

Recently im emo enough,
because of my mind.
STOP THINKING!!!
Thanks for my frenz concern,
Im okay, dun worry :)

Hmm.. yday heard a bad news, maybe rf's company wil shift to bayu!
Oh God!~ dun play me...... i need arrange my transport again? >.<
Time to buy car? Yes! but when? Salary, pls increase more after confirm.
Hope 2012 i can got my own car.
Enjoying for june and july gonna started save money liao.
For future for my dreams, is time to be serious.
Im not tat young as i tot =X

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Aunty visiting me! BullShit!!
Make me pain lyk hell now T____T
Here pain, there also pain.
Here bleeding, there also bleeding.
Let me think of : keep bleeding keep keep bleeding love~~~ XD
=.= When i become so lame as lover and super lame la mei? LOL~
Remark : Super lame old la mei only correct, HAHAHA

1 条评论:

  1. I think the lamei must be a leng lui :D
    Take care lo... Drink warm water...
    Tau la u not young anymore XD

    回复删除