2011年5月23日星期一

Family? Friends? Lover?

When only will totally stable?
Can you tell me the answer?
Family? Friends? Lover?
Im still the last one.
Family, anytime.
Friends, the 2nd choice.
Lover, got no choice.
Sometime i reali dun lyk request anything from u.
Because i noe everytime wil just stick with cold butt.
I request a handmade birthday card, even til now also cant get.
You said u dun lyk art. But did u ever think the point is make me happy?
You said u noe cooked spaghetti but did u ever cook for me? You said dun force u when i request from u.
The answer from u is how disappointed was me, did u ever noe?
Everytime u just said dowan argue.
But did u ever think of wat i wanna is how simple?
Two different world, two different mind, can hold on till when?
....................................................................

没有评论:

发表评论