2011年5月9日星期一

My big day year 2011

I dunno how describe my feeling, i dunno how to update dis blog with my poor english level.

Just can says : full of disappointed but end with happiness and surprise.

Really thanks so much to my dear friends.

Thanks for all birthday wishes.

Thanks for the 1st cake *i dunno who is sharing* :D

Saw anne is reali surprise. Thanks Cb, mango, pecky. Lagi few of my members.

Thanks darlingku's dinner - Chicken chop and Yes tea.

Thanks for the 2nd cake by crazy gang. My favourite cake that i wished to eat on my big day.

Thanks for those thrown me into water for the pool party. >.<

Thanks for the dinner by fat, dua-a and mr late. Its delicious! :)

A wonderful and memorable birthday end with the 3rd cake at botanic bsb court.

Lastly, thanks for my loved one. <3

没有评论:

发表评论